Wednesday 16 November 2011

H. Samuel packaging


Open publication - Free publishing - More h

Unfortunately when I went to print down at digital print today, i wanted to print onto black card but James informed me that it may not work as the printer will not detect the stock. We tried anyway however it did not work. I therefore printed on normal matte white paper but printed a black background. This worked ok but not the standard i wanted. When it can to crafting my designs into the bag, receipt holder, gift card, gift card sleeve etc the printed black on the stock became scratchy and kind of ruined the prints. I'm not sure how i am going to fix this yet so far the only way i can think of to resolve this is to screen print onto the black stock. I do not really want to have to do this is as its very time consuming. I think once photographed and modified they should look ok. I am also thinking of changing the background colour from black to a lighter colour. although i really like how the design of the star looks on the black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment